How to join
The benefits of joining CINet include the following:
- Regular newsflashes keeping you up to date and in touch with CINet, including ongoing activities, new publications, staff and student exchanges, as well as other relevant events.
- Access to the 'members only' part of the CINet web site.
- A directory of members with contact details and reference to their research and teaching activities and interests.
- Details about current and past CINet projects, other relevant research projects, and the research outputs of such projects.
- Discounted participation fees for CINet events such as the conferences, seminars and workshops.
- A discounted rate of € 65 (instead of € 146) for a print and online subscription to the Creativity and Innovation Management Journal.
- Direct influence on the development of the CINet through voting rights and eligibility for Board membership.
You may join at one of two membership levels, each of which has a different fee:
- Full membership: € 75 per year.
- Student membership: € 35 per year.
Interested? Please complete the form below:
15th PhD Seminar
6-10 May 2019
19th PhD Workshop
6-10 September 2019
20th CINet Conference
8-10 September 2019